Hardware Maintenance Support
We provide total hardware maintenance services through the channel, to support your customer’s business-critical systems, maximise return on investment and prioritise equipment uptime. By engaging in a partnership with us, you will have access to a wealth of industry leading technical experience and knowledge, across multi-vendor accreditations.
We maintain and repair storage, server and network equipment from a wide range of OEMs including HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, VMWare and NetApp. We strive to deliver cost-effective, partner focused, break fix services that meet and exceed your customer’s IT goals.
Our expert technical support will enable your customers to extend the life of their data centre hardware beyond OEM end of service life dates – how can your customer’s IT be end of life when their business relies on it? We can ensure the life of your customer’s technology is sustained through extended warranty support and maintenance services.
Our break fix maintenance service offers industry leading multi-vendor experience and accreditations to provide legacy HP Integrity, HP Alphaserver and Intel Itanium support, as well as supporting systems – more information can be found on our Software Support page.Capability Matrix
Key Benefits of Hardware Maintenance Support:
- Experience and technical accreditations of leading tier one vendors
- White label service as an extension to your team
- Independent UK Technical Support & Helpdesk 24/7/365
- 24/7/365 proactive remote monitoring solution giving peace of mind
- Manufacturer accredited & security cleared (SC) engineers
- Full multi-platform support including legacy systems
- Substantial cost savings against OEM support
- SLAs to suit your customer’s needs with guaranteed break/fix times
- On-site & off-site maintenance support
- Value added partnerships: Platinum Pro Support (PPS) Offering
- UK wide distribution centres with over 350,000 multi-vendor parts ready to configure and ship globally
Third Party Maintenance Support
Service Level Agreements
Flexible SLAs to suit your customer from two hour fix (subject to location) to next business day – get the level of service your customers desire to fulfil their objectives.
UK based 24x7x365 technical helpdesk support – tailored to your customer’s requirements from token based support, right through to a complete outsourced service desk.
Network of fully qualified engineers and technical specialists across a wide range of vendor accreditations, to enable additional skill capabilities available to you.
Offering a truly global and dynamic reach delivering industry leading IT services across the world with qualified engineers available in Europe, North America, South America and Australia.
Hardware Maintenance Support Enquiry
Contact FormPlease complete the contact form and one of our representatives will be in touch shortly.
Third Party Maintenance Services