We strive to add real value to our channel partnerships by providing a unique TPM offering. As a mature channel focused partner, we feel that the prime objective in service delivery and alignment with our partners is to deliver real value that can be added to any proposition rather than it just being a price point focused sale. This in turn we believe is good for all involved and to ultimately realise real value for our partners’ customers.
Value Added Partnerships
Above and Beyond Price Focus
We do understand that price plays a large factor in any tender process, and with that we feel our price point is fair, and our turnaround of RFQ is industry leading.
However, at ICC we differentiate from other Channel service providers by adding real value for our partners that goes above and beyond the usual service offered. We firmly believe investing in our service offering is key to differentiating us from our peers, and by offering a true value-added proposition we believe this sets us apart.
Channel Partner Focus
With our dedicated account management, our commitment to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 certifications, and our Multi-Vendor accreditations, we are confident that when you compare us to any other channel partner you will see that we are delivering real value to our partners. Enabling you to resell IT Services to ultimately win more business, drive revenue and retain customers.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss any of the above in more detail and for you to come and visit us at our offices to see for yourself that we take our service delivery seriously.
Compare us to your current Partner and see where we add true value to our partnerships…Request a Call back
Value Added Services
Some of our unique offerings over and above our traditional SLA Support Contracts and professional services are as follows which are automatically added as part of service when you Partner with The ICC Group. These benefits are included as standard for new business from 1st February 2020.
- Rebate Schedule Payable Bi-annually: We offer incremental rebate schedules on the following annual spend:
40-100k: 1% 100-150k: 1.5% 150-250k: 2% 250-350k: 3% 350-500k: 4% 500k+: 5%
- White Label Services: We can provide total white label solutions from technical support to engineering function and resource.
- Out Of Hours (OOH) Access to Inventory (no retainer): Access to ICC’s inventory of over 350,000 systems and options for immediate dispatch at three sites across the UK, direct web site to place orders for parts 24 x 7 along with OOH same day deliveries.
- 3-year Warranty on all Replacement Parts: All parts used by ICC will come with 3 years warranty within any service contract, showcasing our commitment to quality.
‘Platinum Pro Support’ (PPS) Offering
Our PPS service delivers the following over and above any traditional “break fix” support contract that applies a simple uplift attached to any SLA that you require for a unique upsell to add real value to any estate (subject to a minimum contract spend of £2000) for your clients. Ensuring your partners are retained and your sales team are incentivised to go the extra mile.
- Warranty handling of all OEM support: We will manage all warranty calls on any other vendor hardware under OEM support therefore enabling partners to only have to deal with one service desk (subject to contract value).
- Free Pre-Take on Health Check: We will attend site to perform a full health check on hardware and environment (subject to minimum contract values). We can offer this also on a chargeable basis if required on behalf of our partners, prices subject to hardware types should you wish us to do so.
- Full Obsolescence Risk Reporting: Pre-business take on, continuously monitored every quarter assessing supply chains. We will provide a full report on any risk obsolescence on hardware installed and provide suitable replacement advisories, this will also be produced on a quarterly report by ensuring
our global procurement team constantly review product availability on asset risks allowing pre-planning for any migrations that may be required on critical systems.
- Hot Spares on Site: High failure parts such as HDD PSU fans left on client’s site for the duration of the contract to enable more resilience and minimise downtime should your customers have the technical resource.
- Pre-Warnings of EOSL for Pre-Planning Migrations to TPM Support: Monthly update emails warning of EOSL dates that can then be aligned with client’s hardware to ensure real business continuity (see sign up below).
- On-Site IT Asset Destruction Services if DMR Required: Quarterly visits to shred on site or to collect any failed hard drives for shredding at one of our ISO14001/27001 certified facilities if DMR is required.
Extra Services Available
Additional services that are available to channel partners.
- Proactive Monitoring: Full proactive monitoring service from our 24 x 7 NOC, managing critical updates and issues, prior to any partner involvement in any device locate in any DC or Enterprise (subject to a minimum number of devises).
- Full ITAD Services: We manage the complete process; from the logistical management of a collection, technical processing and secure data eradication or destruction through to testing and assessment for the resale of used IT equipment and final recycling of unusable equipment. We are ISO 9001, 14001, 20000 and 27001 certified.
- Full Asset/Site Audits: We will attend any opportunity you may have to ensure accuracy of estate quotation.
- On-Site Support and Resource: We can supply L1/L2/L3 ICC employed resource on-site or off-site to fill any skills shortages for any project work or backfill support throughout the UK. Find out about our full wrap around professional services & support offering.