- Posted by Becky
- On October 30, 2020
- 0 Comments
- Channel Focused, channel partnerships, Trust
Here at ICC we strive to build strong, dedicated and focused relations with our channel partners; a company you can TRUST supporting you and your customers. We believe that by engaging with ICC we can deliver an enhanced service that allows you to meet your KPIs, win more business, drive revenue and retain customers.
We aspire to these five core values within our trusted partnerships to allow us to engage in a meaningful and dynamic manner.
Working together, in a flexible partnership to deliver aligned operations and an enhanced portfolio of services for your customers. Bringing our portfolios together will allow us to merge opportunities and businesses in an amalgamate of services. Unity will enable us to grow and move forward together with shared objectives to ensure we collectively reach specific ambitions. Together we build strong relationships through a single point of contact and dedicated account management.
- More than 3,500 customers rely on ICC support services worldwide
- Strong relationships built through dedicated account management
- Providing a comprehensive escalation team to ensure quick resolution
Consistently delivering a reliable service to meet your customer’s requirements, with pride in the high quality and performance of ICC’s deliverables. We offer transparency by publishing our excellent industry leading service delivery statistics and customer feedback. Ultimately, we aim to keep your customers happy and content with everything we have promised to deliver.
ICC’s consistently high service delivery statistics for Q2 – July to September 2020:
- First Time Fix rate: 96%
- SLA rate: 97%
- Average Response time: 16 minutes, 14 seconds
- Customer satisfaction score: 100%
- Refurbished hardware supply reliability rate: 99.51% (2019)
Ensuring a deep understanding of your business requirements, so that we can provide a comprehensive and enhanced service to your customers, to meet your goals and targets, acting as an extension to your business.
Understanding what you need to meet your business targets and making it easier with our value-added services and support. ICC heavily invest in spares and logistics with strategic locations and distribution centres, to enable a dynamic reach to service your customers across the UK.
- Value Added Services – Platinum Pro Support (PPS)
- Strategic locations and distribution centres across the UK
- Ultima Business Solutions case study
You can be rest assured that all customer accounts are secure with an agreed NDA in place for all contracts added to our contract base, thus safeguarding your direct relationship with your customers. Whilst also giving you peace of mind and assurance that your customer’s data is secure and protected.
We show a strong commitment towards international ISO accreditations to ensure best practice across the company and to embed customer confidence in the services we provide.
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 20000-1 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- Safe Contractor – Health & Safety standards
Our partnership will represent one team to your customers. It is key for ICC to be an extension to your internal services and to deliver as one united team. An extended IT personnel resource will offer an increased knowledge and technical capability, enhance efficiency through communication and boost productivity – delivering REAL value.
- Highly skilled team of multi-vendor accredited engineers
- Combined technical capability, knowledge and experience of over 300 years
- Extensive multi-vendor capability matrix
ICC’s Mission – Making IT Happen
“To provide our partners with professional IT services and hardware that complement their business requirements and exceed their customer’s expectations.”
We are small enough to care, yet big enough to deliver.
CRN Women in Channel Awards
We are delighted that our very own Chrissie Swift has been nominated and shortlisted in the ‘Sales Employee of the Year’ category at the CRN Women in Channel awards 2020. We look forward to the virtual events on 14th and 15th October 2020, and wish all the amazing women the best of luck in each category.